Stories Screenshots. Latest News Competitions Member Blogs.
Log Out. X - close. Show Results Reset Filters. Sort results by Date Downloads. Load more.
Ad-blocker plugin detected We have detected that you are using an Ad-blocker plugin. Log in to TSR Login failed! Click here to try again Forgot Password? Click here to request your login details. E-mail: Password: Stay logged in.
- Expand your Sims 4 Experience with Free Downloads.
- zmiana mac karty sieciowej wifi.
- word templates resume for mac;
- The Sims 3 Guides.
- Installing new hair/clothes.
Download blocked Please turn off your ad-blocker to download. If ads are a problem you can become a VIP member and enjoy an ad-free site.
The Sims 4: New Game Patch (July 16th, 12222)
Getting this message with no ad-blocker active? Go here for help. We offer more custom content than any other site and it's all for free! Install Steam. Store Page.
Global Achievements. So, I've downloaded some hairstyles, added to the following folder I read some tutorials, and it seems that a patch actually changed the folder for custom content I move the hairstyles to It still doesn't detect the hairstyles. Is there any way to play with custom content you download in the Internet?
Because I don't want to spend X number of bucks just to get some hairstyles or clothes I won't probably like. PS: The files I've downloaded are in. Showing 1 - 3 of 3 comments. Theefzor View Profile View Posts.
How to Add Mods to The Sims 4, and the Best Mods to Try
Tried this one? Last edited by Theefzor ; 25 Jul, pm. Oh, man, now when I've got this problem fixed you appear with this solution.
- how to hack parental controls mac youtube;
- 40 Best Sims 3 CC images in | Hairdos, Hairstyles, Hair cuts.
- Mod The Sims - None of my CC hair will show up in game [Common thread].
- install mac os dual boot windows 8.
- Re: [HOW TO] Find and remove bad custom content (CC).
- iphone 6 airdrop to mac not working.
As I said, the problem is fixed, whad did I do?